Who is eligible at Ritesh Shah Charitable Pharmacy ?
– Individuals at or below 300% of the Federal Poverty Level
– Individuals not covered by any form of prescription insurance
What kind of proof do you need?
– Proof of income, if any.
– No medical insurance
– Both the Parker Clinic and RSCP provide eligibility forms to patients
What kind of medications do you carry?
– Medications pertaining to blood pressure, diabetes, nutrition, and mental health. OTC Medications
Do you carry insulin?
– Yes, 8 different kinds of insulins, a Lilly program through Dispensary of Hope.
Are Over the Counter Medications free for eligible patients?
– Yes and those who can afford can buy it but that purchase will be a donation to the charity
What services do you provide in addition to providing medications
– Education and awareness
– Medication counseling
How can I get involved and help
– Donate, Volunteer
Do I have to have insurance?
– No – anyone who has insurance is not eligible for this program
How many times can I refill my prescription?
– As many times as you need the services
Can you deliver prescriptions?
– No, not yet
Can my doctor send the prescription directly to the pharmacy?
– Yes – we have partnered with free clinics and charitable clinics
What are your hours?
– They are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 11 – 4 and Friday from 10 – 3
How long does it take to fill my prescription?
– Like any other pharmacy, once all the requirements are met, it will be filled promptly
What documents do I need to bring with me to the pharmacy?
– See 3 forms on the site
Are there doctors or clinics that partner with the pharmacy and provide free checkups?
– We can guide you to local clinics who can provide these services